TD-Days Go By TD-Days Go By

This hits close to home.

Unicorn Rider Unicorn Rider

Words could not express how I felt for this. The chubby unicorn amazed me with its anatomically correct gallop, the minstrel woo'd me with his amazing strumming in tangent with his shocking resemblance to Dale Gribble, and lets not forget the background of majestic hills and painterly clouds.

This is absolutely the most fantastic, astonishing, wonderful, beautiful, lovely flash on this entire website.

Miss Kitty Sees You Miss Kitty Sees You

Beautifully animated and wonderfully voiced. Especially impressive lipsyncing to a non-human mouth.

On the philosophical side, seeing how this is where the comments are going. The furry community as a whole gets a lot of undeserved flak. It's true that SOME their community may be involved with some rather disturbing fetishes, but same can be said about people who aren't. Granted I'm not a big fan of "furry" art, but this deserves praise for what it is rather than the implications of its content.

(Also I doubt large feature companies will ever drop anthropomorphic characters, look at Rango, The Princess and the Frog, and Fantastic Mr.Fox. As if Disney would ever put down Mickey Mouse, HA!)

UpBot Goes Up UpBot Goes Up

Okay game, unoriginal

The idea has been used many times, there is nothing too original about it. However it does deserve a higher than average score simply because the execution was 'decent'.

Also.. is the sound used for winning a stage someone trying to make an explosion sound with their mouth? Doesn't sound very convincing.

Meaty Boner Meaty Boner

DAT DAT DAT

This is a game, you can contrail everything.

Soul Redeemer Soul Redeemer

It was okay.

The controls were a bit clunky, even for the right handed folk like myself.
The game was overall pretty good if not generic to a degree. The art was also kind of gimmicky and I didn't like that, I understand alot of games use mock-D (fake 3D), but it's just kind of cheesy.

There are alot of improvements that could be made with this game.
(Also your voice actor in the intro sounded really goofy rather than the dark and deep as intended.)

Reasoner - "Prologue" Preview Reasoner - "Prologue" Preview

Breathtaking

I wasn't sure why you had contacted me at first as you were on my favorite musicians list (Of course you are now), but as someone that supports the arts I checked it out. I was absolutely not disappointed. The compilation is absolutely amazing, each has its own uniqueness and beauty. The music all had an atmospheric feel and a sense of otherworldly splendor. This is going on my wish-list asap, and if no one is kind enough to purchase it for me, I'll just go ahead and spoil myself.

If I ever get back into submitting animations for newgrounds again, I'll have to include some of your music (with full credits of course).

Reasoner responds:

Spoil yourself! Hope you were able to download a copy at this point, and thanks for the support.

Rising of a Hero Rising of a Hero

Hmm

As much as I think the show Yu-Gi-Oh is an sub-par show, I can't help but hear it's theme in this piece (near the end). Although it may be unintentional, I must say, if that show had used something half as epic as this song, it might be worth watching. Great song.

sorohanro responds:

Yu-Gi-Oh LOL
Thanks for review. Now I'll go on youtube to search and see what was reminding of Yu-Gi-Oh and maybe change (or not).

The rise of - The rise of -

It takes off just a little wobbly...

.. Then flies like a mother-ducking eagle.

I really enjoyed this piece, in my opinion it starts out a bit noisy in the beginning, however after the initial crescendo (unsure if that's the proper term), it starts to pick up dramatically. I REALLY like how natural the instrument voices sounded. This was a - !

Tomppaah responds:

Haha, thank you for the - !

I'm very happy you liked it :)