TD-Days Go By TD-Days Go By

This hits close to home.

Unicorn Rider Unicorn Rider

Words could not express how I felt for this. The chubby unicorn amazed me with its anatomically correct gallop, the minstrel woo'd me with his amazing strumming in tangent with his shocking resemblance to Dale Gribble, and lets not forget the background of majestic hills and painterly clouds.

This is absolutely the most fantastic, astonishing, wonderful, beautiful, lovely flash on this entire website.

Miss Kitty Sees You Miss Kitty Sees You

Beautifully animated and wonderfully voiced. Especially impressive lipsyncing to a non-human mouth.

On the philosophical side, seeing how this is where the comments are going. The furry community as a whole gets a lot of undeserved flak. It's true that SOME their community may be involved with some rather disturbing fetishes, but same can be said about people who aren't. Granted I'm not a big fan of "furry" art, but this deserves praise for what it is rather than the implications of its content.

(Also I doubt large feature companies will ever drop anthropomorphic characters, look at Rango, The Princess and the Frog, and Fantastic Mr.Fox. As if Disney would ever put down Mickey Mouse, HA!)

Bronies Bronies

Holy shit

Those are the same fuckers that keeps trying to steal my Ponky Poo

Valentines Dating Advice Valentines Dating Advice

His voice..

It's so.. relaxing

Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

Why so mad?

I remember this animation back when it was first posted on F-P. It's as great as it ever was.

Of course, it seems like some people haven't been exposed to newgrounds long enough to appreciate the humor. *Ahem*

Generic Protagonist #1 Generic Protagonist #1

Random, funny.

Now if only if it didn't feel like it took a lot out of "The epic tales of the adventures of John Freeman". Also, the randomness would have been a lot more amusing if it was from an ORIGINAL-FANFICTION-PLZ-DO-NOT-STEAL. Try finding one, there's hundreds of them out there.

Sonic Chaos Sonic Chaos

Oh NO!

You've, offended, sonic, fanboys! Hey I can abuse punctuation, too!

what is this i dont even what is this i dont even

Snowman

At least the snow man didn't get you

Short-Factor responds:

Oh yeah phew.

Dreams of a Sapling Dreams of a Sapling

Great work

The idea behind this was great, the animation was really good quality. I think the subject matter might be a little boring to most that watch these movies here and I'm sure it deserves a much higher score than the one it recieved. I for one enjoyed it.

Elf7722 responds:

Thank you so much for your comment, I'm glad you liked it! Well, I did think the audience might be a little off so I uploaded it on deviantart too.