Reasoner - "Prologue" Preview Reasoner - "Prologue" Preview

Breathtaking

I wasn't sure why you had contacted me at first as you were on my favorite musicians list (Of course you are now), but as someone that supports the arts I checked it out. I was absolutely not disappointed. The compilation is absolutely amazing, each has its own uniqueness and beauty. The music all had an atmospheric feel and a sense of otherworldly splendor. This is going on my wish-list asap, and if no one is kind enough to purchase it for me, I'll just go ahead and spoil myself.

If I ever get back into submitting animations for newgrounds again, I'll have to include some of your music (with full credits of course).

Reasoner responds:

Spoil yourself! Hope you were able to download a copy at this point, and thanks for the support.

Rising of a Hero Rising of a Hero

Hmm

As much as I think the show Yu-Gi-Oh is an sub-par show, I can't help but hear it's theme in this piece (near the end). Although it may be unintentional, I must say, if that show had used something half as epic as this song, it might be worth watching. Great song.

sorohanro responds:

Yu-Gi-Oh LOL
Thanks for review. Now I'll go on youtube to search and see what was reminding of Yu-Gi-Oh and maybe change (or not).

The rise of - The rise of -

It takes off just a little wobbly...

.. Then flies like a mother-ducking eagle.

I really enjoyed this piece, in my opinion it starts out a bit noisy in the beginning, however after the initial crescendo (unsure if that's the proper term), it starts to pick up dramatically. I REALLY like how natural the instrument voices sounded. This was a - !

Tomppaah responds:

Haha, thank you for the - !

I'm very happy you liked it :)

Edge of Faith Edge of Faith

Wow

I believe this might actually have surpassed the original, shocking.

Rose At Meridiem Rose At Meridiem

heh

This completely reminds me of MegaMan X music. Pretty amazing stuff.

Reflections &amp;gt;Dubstep&amp;lt; Reflections >Dubstep<

Ear candy

It has this abnormal feel, a odd, but assuring amazement. It's rhythm was near perfect, I thoroughly enjoyed the various hertz bombarding my eardrums.

mr-jazzman responds:

Haha I'm glad you liked it. Expect more dubstep tunes like this one coming this year (and with better mastering lol)! =)

NGHH KO3 - Murdaa vs Exceptid NGHH KO3 - Murdaa vs Exceptid

Exceptid

Has my vote

Dreams {durn} Dreams {durn}

Very Nice.

Clean, with plenty of "feel-good". I may very well consider using this sometime in the future.

durn responds:

Glad ya liked it, T-T-S. :) Thanks for the review -- would love to see what you use it in.

NGHH KO1 - Exceptid vs Vasheli NGHH KO1 - Exceptid vs Vasheli

Great job

Pity who ever comes up next against him.

NGHH KO1 - Theicon Vs Redmong NGHH KO1 - Theicon Vs Redmong